Welcome

Join me as I share my crafty journey with you. I continue to expand my repertoire of hobbies. I knit, sew, crochet, bead and probably most importantly am a lover of science fiction. Occasionally I even pick up a book. I play Nerd Wars for Team Stargate Command which consumes most of my time.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Knit and Crochet Blog Week Day 3

Day Three:
Experimental Photography And Image Handling For Bloggers.

I'm not good at super spiffy pictures.  I'm lucky to get half-way decent pictures of my FO's before they get used or go to a new forever home.  I try to take close ups with a minimal amount of crap in the background.  If I have a good day with good light, my things actually look presentable.  As the proud person of three cats, I always have direction and assistance. 

I have a Nokia Lumia, it comes with Nokia apps, specifically Nokia Creative Studio.  I thought it was high time I played around with my pictures.  (I may have gone a bit overboard.)

I did some cropping, color adjustment and blurred out the sides.   I guess the blurr effect is supposed to make the focal object really pop.  I don't know if it really works with knitting...

This one is fun, its the color pop feature.  I had the app pull out just the orange from these multicolored mitts. 

More color pop.  I was trying to pull out just one set of stripes, it sort of worked. 

This is one of my favorite project pictures to begin with.  I used the Quartz color treatment to make it look like an antique, I think anyway. 

That was fun! 
Until tomorrow, Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment