Welcome

Join me as I share my crafty journey with you. I continue to expand my repertoire of hobbies. I knit, sew, crochet, bead and probably most importantly am a lover of science fiction. Occasionally I even pick up a book. I play Nerd Wars for Team Stargate Command which consumes most of my time.

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Internets Win Again

     So problem solved!  I want to thank TECHknitting for the answer to the separating stands issue.  I did a random Google search with the hope that someone else has had the same problem I had and had the solution for it.  To say I found a gold mine in the TECHknitting blog is an understatement.  For any knitters new and old I highly recommend this blog.  There are excellent written instructions and wonderful illustrations that actually help.  I could write and entire post praising this blog...  It's going to be my go to for any issues I have in the future  Thank you TK!!!

http://techknitting.blogspot.com/

Check it out its beyond awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment