Welcome

Join me as I share my crafty journey with you. I continue to expand my repertoire of hobbies. I knit, sew, crochet, bead and probably most importantly am a lover of science fiction. Occasionally I even pick up a book. I play Nerd Wars for Team Stargate Command which consumes most of my time.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here goes nothin...

So, I did it.  I got myself a blog, because I think someone out there might care about my crazy life.....  Anyway, I'm going to dive right in.  I'm working on a fun project right now.  Its one of the Hermione hats, Cable and Eyelet Hat by Jackie Lauseng.  I'm using Elsebeth Lavold Baby LLama and so far I am loving this yarn.  I do find it thin for a worsted, probably because its 2 ply, but the softness is worth it all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment