Skip to main content

Not Negotiable

5⭐️2🌶
I finished the audio of Not Negotiable by Samantha Cole a couple days ago.  This was a novella and takes place amongst the last bit of Waiting for Him and then goes beyond.  We get a snippet of Devon and Kristen's wedding and that where book four starts.  It was a great quick story of Shelby and Parker.  There is an interaction between Shelby and Parker's brother in Waiting for Him, this novella starts at that event and then jumps ahead a little bit.  It was sweet.  Parker is a very nice guy and Shelby has been around since book one, so it was really nice to see her get a HEA.  This book didn't have the dangerous suspense that the full length books have.  The tension in this one comes from a medical situation with Shelby.  I enjoyed it.  I'm now a little way into book four; Topping the Alpha which is about Jake and Nick.  Nick is Ian and Devon's younger brother who is still active duty on Navy Seal Team 3.  Jake is part of the sexy six pack.  This is my first exclusively MM romance.  The others I've read have been reverse harems where the boyfriends are boyfriends so there's been M/F mixed in.  The narrator is also different for book four and I really like him.  More thoughts on this when once I'm done reading it.  It's definitely a different feel, but the suspense subplot has just wound up so I'm warming up to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOP: Week 29

    The fair was a success.  My items did well and Liara got some ribbons as well.  We went to the parade on Tuesday, then down to the grounds once it was over.  We stopped by one local vender to grab some jewelry, grabbed some donuts from the Donut Diner then went to see how we placed.  Liara entered earrings that she hand-made with clay.  They did not place.  She entered a beaded bracelet that got first. She also entered three of her drawings.  A Pegasus, a bunny and a magical worm.  The bunny and the worm received third and the Pegasus received second.   The bunny is my personal favorite of all the drawings she's done.  There is always a really good turn out in the drawing and photography categories, so she was up against some stiff competition.  I'm really happy she received some ribbons. My items are as follows: Rotini Beanie; First Enchantress MKAL; First. Sunburst Potholder; Second.  Cow and Hen Dishcloth set; ...

YOP: Week 30

      I didn't have a very eventful crafting week.  My time was limited and I think the weather is affecting my knitting mojo.  I had to work last weekend so my husband picked up the items from the fair along with the help of our daughter.  It looks as though she was supposed to get a first place ribbon for her earrings but they forgot to attach the ribbon, or it was attached and fell off.  I'll get an official notification in the mail with our winnings in a few weeks.       My garden was looking really good, the peppers and carrots had almost completely regrown.  I made the comment to myself Saturday evening when I was watering everything that "oh wow its all looking really good."  My parents came over for lunch Sunday so I took my mom over to see the garden.  We've been busy so they haven't been over since we put in the raised beds.  Well, the joke was on me.  The deer or whatever it is came back and decim...

YOP: Week 31

    I finished the tote bag for my co-worker.  It turned out awesome.  I seriously thought about giving her the original one I made for myself and keeping this second one.   I had shown Nancy a selection of fabrics and let her pick which ones she wanted with the alpaca print.  I think her combo came out so nicely.  I finished everything up late in the evening, so the pictures are dark.  I also neglected to take a nice closeup of my fancy new tags.  I have two or three more bags planned out to do in the next couple weeks so hopefully I'll get a little better pictures. I finished the dishcloth I was working on yesterday and started another.   Revenge of Dish Rag Lizard Ridge I'm changing colors for each short row section.  I'm going for a rainbow.  I need to find more black for the ridges in between.      I have another project I should really be doing instead.  I need to dig around and find the yarn...